Meagan Musing: Accomplishments

Meagan Musing

8/27/2011

Accomplishments


Today I have:

-Been alone with both Andrew and Caroline for five hours and survived! I even took a shower while Caroline slept and Andrew used my tall black boots as a leaf blower.

-Done 3 small loads of laundry...I will stay on top of it!

-Nursed Caroline more times than I can remember.

-Visited with sweet friends who came by to meet her.

-Watched The Pioneer Woman's new show on Food Network. Loved it.

-Edited a few photos while babywearing. Andrew was napping!

08.27.11

-Drank a Miller Lite for the first time since December 2010.

-Read our Thomas the Train book three times.

-Rocked and patted on Andrew for a long, long time before bed. It's hard on a two and a half year old to suddenly have to share his mama.

-Stared at this darling baby for a long, long time.

WEB_IMG_7930_Edit1

"Who, me?"

I'm going to have to remind myself that at this stage, it's going to be all about the little things in life.

Labels: , ,

9 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home