Meagan Musing: Introducing...

Meagan Musing

8/16/2011

Introducing...

She's here!

Caroline Claire arrived at 6:02PM yesterday. She's 6lbs, 14oz and 19.5 inches. She's beautiful and perfect and we couldn't be happier!

WEB_IMG_7751_Edit1

I got to have my VBAC and I'm so, so happy. I can't believe what a difference it makes. I'm already feeling pretty good and moving around very well.

WEB_IMG_7762_Edit1

Andrew came up to meet his baby sister this afternoon. He was a little more interested in the buttons on my bed than baby Caroline, but he was really sweet with her.

WEB_IMG_7757_Edit1

He gave her lots of kisses and loved on her. I'm sure they're going to be great friends - eventually.

I am so blessed with this little family of mine.

Labels: , , ,

14 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home