Meagan Musing: An Ordinary Day

Meagan Musing

8/24/2011

An Ordinary Day

Today was one of those days where Andrew's energy far outweighed mine and left me wondering how one little person could exert such force. He's trying so hard to give up his nap, but even without one today he was still awake at 9:30 tonight.

I need to do a better job of working all that energy out, but that's hard to do when you're busy nursing a newborn every two hours and it's STILL 106 degrees outside.

He starts back at MDO next week and that will really help us both out.

Today I put Caroline in the Moby wrap for the first time.

WEB_IMG_7857_Edit1

I think she liked it. She fell asleep after just a few minutes and stayed there happily for about an hour and a half.

While she was snuggled up and napping I played farm animals with Andrew.

WEB_IMG_7871_Edit1

WEB_IMG_7872_Edit1

WEB_IMG_7887_Edit1

All of the animals are 2 years old - just like Andrew! - and they're big. Big enough to stand on top of the barn.

WEB_IMG_7882_Edit1

Oh he wears me out, but I'm crazy about him. :)

WEB_IMG_7867_Edit1

Photobucket

Labels: , ,

10 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home