Meagan Musing: Scavenger Hunt Sunday

Meagan Musing

8/07/2011

Scavenger Hunt Sunday

Brian and I went on a real, honest to goodness date last night.

M&B8.6.11

We had dinner and saw the final Harry Potter movie. It was so fun. My parents came in to watch Andrew for us. They took him out to dinner and they all had a great time. I'm so glad they live close so they can help us out and that we get to spend lots of time with them.

Obviously I haven't had the baby since I'm still here with my scavenger hunt items. Maybe this week? I am due on Tuesday, and getting pretty tired of being pregnant, but I seem to make babies who like to stay inside for a long time. Sooo....

{Seeing Double/Two}
WEB_IMG_7409_Edit1

I'm clearly feeling pretty maternal these days, but these roses made me think of a mom and daughter the way they are side by side and leaning in the same direction. So pretty.

{Whatever}
WEB_IMG_7386_Edit1

I thought I'd share this guy again even though I've already shared it this week. He kind of reminds me of the Geico gecko. He clearly knew we were right there, but didn't seem to mind us all.

{Sweet}
WEB_IMG_7420_Edit1

Chocolate chip cookies are my absolute favorite cookie. Well, sometimes peanut butter cookies can give them a good run for their money. Either way, they're awesome.

{Space}
WEB_IMG_7330_EditFr2

I've always thought Crocs looked like something you should wear to stomp around the moon. I'm not a big fan, but they actually look kind of cute on Andrew. :)

{Bright}
WEB_IMG_7293_Edit1

This is our office building reflecting the bright, blue rain-free sky. (It hasn't rained here since some time in late June.) I stood in the parking lot to take this shot and I thought the asphalt was going to burn through the soles of my flip-flops. I really didn't know shoes would get that hot.



Next week's prompts are:

Against the light
Frame within a frame
Best part of your day
Buttons
Ink

Ashley sure likes to challenge us. We'll see if I'm back here next week!

Labels: , , ,

19 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home