Meagan Musing: Scavenger Hunt Sunday

Meagan Musing

7/31/2011

Scavenger Hunt Sunday

I've been in serious nesting mode and have been going, going going these last few days. We're so close to being ready for this baby, which is good because I guess she could be here any day now. I'll be 39 weeks on Tuesday.

I have to say that I'm very thankful for Brian who has done so much around the house for me even though he has a million things to do for work and school. I certainly wouldn't be anywhere close to ready if it weren't for his hard work.

Now, on with the hunt!

{Walking Empty Streets}
WEB_IMG_7201_Edit1

As hot as it's been, all of our streets are empty right now. No one wants to suffer through these temps.

{Repeating Patterns}
WEB_IMG_7211_EditFrame

I've been working on a small crafty(!) project for the nursery this weekend, and this is a fabric I picked up for it last week. I just love the colors and the geometric shapes. So fun!

{Floor}
WEB_IMG_7223_Edit1

Sweet Shot Day


This might be one of my favorite photos ever. He loves these rain boots so much. Sadly, the last time he actually needed them was sometime back in May, but that doesn't keep him from wearing them around the house.

{Then & Now}
WEB_ThenAndNow2

On the left, Andrew at the end of July 2010. On the right, Andrew at the end of July 2011. *Sigh.* Where does the time go?

{Fingertips}
WEB_IMG_7196_Edit1

Our favorite snack, Quaker Chewy peanut butter and chocolate granola bars. Mmmmm....



Next Week's Prompts:

Seeing Double/Two
Whatever
Sweet
Space
Bright

We'll see if I make it next week!

Labels: ,

15 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home