Meagan Musing: Scavenger Hunt Sunday

Meagan Musing

7/04/2011

Scavenger Hunt Sunday

First of all I want to say thank you so much for all your sweet words and comments on my post about losing Nana.

We had a very nice weekend with family celebrating Nana's wonderful life and all that she meant to us. She left an amazing legacy, and I'm beyond blessed to have such a loving, supportive family.

I didn't pick up my camera too much these last few days, but I did finish my scavenger hunt and I'm pretty pleased with some of my shots.

{Pop of Color}
WEB_IMG_6343_Edit1

I love our crepe myrtles. They actually thrive down here in our oppressive heat.

{Crossing Thresholds}
WEB_IMG_6405_Edit1

This is the sky over our roof. It's a little thresholdish - right? I had a hard time with this one.

{X-Ray}
WEB_IMG_6491_EditSquare

I had so much fun with this. These are Andrew's safety goggles. :)

{Toy}
WEB_IMG_6432_Edit1

These days we're always looking for good, inside toys and paint pens are high on our list.

{Hidden}
WEB_IMG_6476_Edit1

See the little green leaf down there? Surrounded by hydrangeas? It was hiding.

I hope you all have fun, sun-filled Fourth of July celebrations!

Labels: , , ,

7 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home