Meagan Musing: Baby Girl Bedding & 34 Weeks

Meagan Musing

6/28/2011

Baby Girl Bedding & 34 Weeks

Our crib bedding finally arrived last Friday afternoon. I was so excited to get to put a bit of the nursery together.

WEB_IMG_6346_Edit1

Sweet Shot Day


We ended up going with the Pottery Barn Lily bedding. It is a good thing I ordered it back in April, because they've now taken it off their website, and I guess they aren't selling it anymore.

Our set was backordered for two months and then they extended it for another 3 weeks. I was getting worried about it.

WEB_CribComposite

I've ordered drapes and a new glider based on the colors in the bedding so I'm very relieved to have it.

WEB_IMG_6349_Edit1

It is so girly and ruffly, but since we went with the light french gray walls I feel like it's not too over-the-top pink.

WEB_IMG_6361_Edit1

WEB_IMG_6356_Edit1

Our drapes are panels made with a soft plaid with the light pink, blues and greens. I'm really happy with them and can't wait for them to get here.

I'm working on the closet a bit this week and will start washing onesies and dresses and swaddles soon.

34 Weeks today:

WEB_34Weeks_IMG_6414

Ahhh....so, so close.

And, I can't resist sharing this shot of Andrew because he just looked too darn cute in his little overalls yesterday.

WEB_IMG_6390_Edit1

{Also, if you haven't voted yet, could you spare a vote for me in The Paper Mama's Best Shot challenge? I'm #15.}

The Paper Mama Top Vote for Me!


Thank you!

Labels: , , , ,

11 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home