Meagan Musing: Summer Flowers

Meagan Musing

5/13/2011

Summer Flowers

Before this pregnancy I'd buy a bottle or two of wine every week. Brian and I liked to have a glass of wine with dinner or maybe even more than one glass on the weekends. :) And sometimes we have company and it's nice to offer them something to drink.

But now I'm pregnant and clearly not drinking wine every week, and Brian is studying every night and doesn't have time for such fun.

So I was really proud that we were saving all that wine money at Kroger, but then I discovered that they have beautiful hydrangea bunches for $8.99. That was my maximum amount I'd spend on a bottle of wine so now I just have a new weekly expense.

I think it was a good trade though.

They're so pretty.

WEB_IMG_4284_Edit1

WEB_IMG_5135_Edit1

And they make me happy. Really, they're just like wine.

I hope your weekend is filled with something beautiful.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

  • I'm with you girlie. Since I was in high school, fresh flowers have been my guilty pleasures. I love it when I can have a bloom or two in every room of the house. And hydrangeas are so wonderful. But lucky me....I get to have the wine too!

    By Blogger jan adamson, At May 13, 2011 at 3:22:00 PM CDT  

  • Love hydrangeas! We put a border of them in all along our fence 3 years ago and they' are gorgeous in the summer! Can't wait to see them pop!

    By Blogger Coneflower Ranch, At May 13, 2011 at 9:45:00 PM CDT  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home