Meagan Musing: Progress

Meagan Musing

12/15/2010

Progress

WEB_IMG_2238WEB_IMG_2233

Our house looks so pretty and peaceful at night. Especially after I put all of Andrew's toys away and get the kitchen all cleaned up. Unfortunately, those things don't really happen every day.

Either way, I'm loving our house all dressed up for Christmas.

WEB_IMG_2202-Edit

I can't tell you how happy this photo makes me.

We went to look at Christmas lights last Saturday night. We did bath and pj's and then hopped in the car. He was so excited to go see "Christmas!". I think he liked the lights, but his favorite part was the horses giving carriage tours of the lights in the neighborhood.

His joy over Christmas has been so fun to watch this year. I can't wait until Christmas morning.

Christmas present update: I now have quite a few gifts but they're not at all organized and I have yet to wrap a single one.

I do, however, have snickerdoodles in cute little decorated boxes ready to take to Andrew's teachers tomorrow.

And I've mailed all my Christmas cards! Once they've had enough time to arrive in people's mailboxes I'll post a picture of them. I ordered them from Tinyprints again this year, and I am so happy with them. They do a great job.

Here's a funny Andrew story and then I'm off to bed because it's late and I don't sleep enough:

We gave Andrew one of the snickerdoodles for dessert after dinner tonight and within ten minutes he was bouncing up and down and dancing on his stool in the kitchen and yelling "I crazy, I crazy!".

We have to make sure we remember to limit the Christmas cookies.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

  • I love the picture of your tree! It looks just like a Christmas card!

    lol, at Andrew and the cookie, such a fun age!

    I want to thank you for sending my Christmas gift (wrapped)...Cliff Lee wrapped in a Phillies jersey! :-)) Merry Cliffmas!

    So funny how are sports teams have crossed paths so much this year, fun!

    By Blogger Coneflower Ranch, At December 16, 2010 at 6:24:00 AM CST  

  • BEEEEautiful bokeh!!!! Your fireplace makes me want to curl up next to it with a good book. ahhhhh...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At December 16, 2010 at 7:35:00 AM CST  

  • beautiful pics and I love the looking at lights night out!

    By Blogger Colleen, At December 16, 2010 at 9:55:00 AM CST  

  • You are sooo much better than me - I forgot to give Eli's teachers their christmas gifts, so now they'll be getting New Year's gifts instead.
    Also, I loved your Christmas cards so much! I'm actually displaying the back side facing forward because every time I see it, I start laughing. =)

    By Blogger Unknown, At December 20, 2010 at 2:30:00 PM CST  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home