Meagan Musing: Holidays 2010

Meagan Musing

1/09/2011

Holidays 2010

I know it's January 9th, but I still want to post my quick Christmas recap.

We had such a wonderful holiday with family!

ChristmasDayCollage

Look at all those boys! My little nephew, Reid, is getting so big already. And that's my dad, Papa Jack, trying to hang on to Andrew.

I loved getting to celebrate this Christmas with my kiddo. He was so happy and full of joy all day. If fact, he wanted to do Christmas all over again the next day. He jumped out of bed on Sunday and said "Merry Christmas!".

We had a lazy day at my parents' house on Christmas day. We didn't have any extra company and we didn't have anywhere to be so Andrew got to stay in his Santa pj's all day.

And then on Sunday the skies were clear and blue and even though it was freezing cold we went outside to play.

We went home on Sunday evening and Brian had the whole week between Christmas and New Years off of work. We all got a little spoiled having him around so much. Andrew is so crazy about his daddy. (And I am, too.)

Now we're all back to work and Andrew finally goes back to MDO this week.

(True story, we got all ready for MDO last week, loaded up the car with the diaper bag and lunch, drove to school and realized we were the only ones there. Oops.)

I've already turned 31 this New Year and had my third newborn baby session. It's been busy, but lots of fun!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home