Meagan Musing: It's December Y'all

Meagan Musing

12/01/2010

It's December Y'all

Ahhh...I hate it when I haven't blogged in over a week. Now I have a ton of stuff to say, but it doesn't all fit together. So I'll just create a list for you.

IMG_1809_Edit1

1. I just started Tracey Clark's Big Picture Picture the Holidays class and I'm so excited about it. The picture above is my entry for today's topic: Holding onto Gratitude. The class started today, but you have until Dec. 8 to register. If you decide to take the class please let me know. I'd love to see you there!

2. Andrew's favorite phrase is suddenly "no, no". How did this happen? It's like he turned into a two-year-old overnight. But he's only 20 months! I'll say, "Andrew, do you want apple juice?". "No, no. Apple juice?". I'm sure he's just asserting his independence, but whoa....it's going to be a long year. Ha!

3. We went out to my parents' place at the lake last weekend to take family pictures for our Christmas card. I got the settings all ready, set the camera up on my tripod and then let Mom fire away. We got some really good shots, but I'm not going to show them here until my cards have gone out. I will show y'all this one though. It didn't make the card, but it's adorable.

IMG_1646_Edit1

4. I have purchased one, yes ONE, Christmas present. I'm kind of worried. I have no idea why I've waited so long. I like to do a lot of shopping online, but I haven't even started that yet this year. Next week - I have a date with Northpark.

5. I made the Pioneer Woman's Cinnamon rolls for Thanksgiving. If y'all haven't made these yet I encourage you to do so for Christmas. There's a reason they're famous on the Internet. They are really awesome. Seriously, your friends will love you forever. And here's my little tip: There will be lots of gooey goodness that oozes out after you roll them up. Scoop it up and poor it over the top of the ready-to-bake rolls. Mmmmm....so good.

6. This is my absolute favorite time of the year. I plan to take my time and enjoy it. I hope you do too!

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home