Meagan Musing: Play Time

Meagan Musing

10/09/2010

Play Time

We get home from an outing, pull in to the garage, unbuckle the carseat and then - bam. I struggle with Andrew to get him in the door. Our garage is detached from our house so we have to walk across the patio to get inside.

WEB_IMG_0405

And the patio is filled with toys - wagon! watering can! bubble mower! empty water table! flower pots filled with dirt!

WEB_IMG_0407

Before I unbuckle him I tell him all about how we're going to go straight inside and do _________ (play with Elmo, watch Gabba, find the dog, say "hi" to Daddy.)

WEB_IMG_0411

But it's still hard for him.

WEB_IMG_0412

Last Sunday after church I was starving and ready to go inside and eat but he went straight to his wagon and I just couldn't resist grabbing my camera.

WEB_IMG_0413

He looked so darling! And the weather was perfect.

WEB_IMG_0414

WEB_IMG_0415

Yeah, the whole parenting with consistency thing is pretty hard.

WEB_IMG_0426

But he was so happy playing out there for a little bit, and I would have been sad if I'd missed out on these cute pictures.

WEB_IMG_0429

He had so much fun, and lunch was still hot when we were finally ready to sit down and eat.

WEB_IMG_0417

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home