Meagan Musing: Sticks!

Meagan Musing

9/15/2010

Sticks!

Andrew looked like this one afternoon last week after we got home from Mother's Day Out.

WEB_IMG_9153

He loves MDO so much that when I go to pick him up he waves at me and goes back to playing with whatever he was doing before I got there.

I can't tell you how thrilled it makes me that he's so happy. It just makes my heart full every time I pick him up.

But they're so busy the whole time, and he only naps for about an hour when he's there so he's a little cranky by the time we get home and get settled.

It's a good thing the weather is cooling off a bit so we can do this:

WEB_IMG_9172

WEB_IMG_9167

WEB_IMG_9164

WEB_IMG_9190

WEB_IMG_9169

WEB_IMG_9174

Being outside always makes us feel better. He's such a boy! We had some branches down in the yard after our storm last week and Andrew dragged those things all over the place!

I have so much to talk about, but things have been crazy busy around here and I'm having a hard time fitting it all in. Like, did you know that Andrew is going to be 18 months old tomorrow? And he's finally, finally started saying "mama"!

I'm working on a post all about him and what he's up to at 18 months - it's a lot!

Oh, and here's a new, cute picture of Kelsey and Matt.

WEB_IMG_9007

She actually knew I was taking that one so maybe she'll like it a little better than that other one I posted last week. :)

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home