Meagan Musing: 31 Days to a Better Photo

Meagan Musing

10/05/2010

31 Days to a Better Photo

For all my friends out there with great, entry-level dSLRs I'd like to point you to a blog series from the awesome blogger/photographer Darcy at Life with My 3 Boybarians.

She's doing a 31-day series during the month of October on capturing a better photo.



I really wish I'd had something like this to learn from when I was just starting out. She's done a good job of breaking down the photography basics so far. And I'm looking forward to some of her tutorials and links later on in the month, too. I certainly still have LOTS to learn!

If you've bought a camera to take pretty pictures of your cute kiddo, but feel like they're still lacking, I cannot recommend this enough. A little bit of time and effort goes a long way.

Check it out!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home