Meagan Musing: Overnight

Meagan Musing

5/27/2010

Overnight


Look at my cute kiddo!

I think I've mentioned before, but the light in our mudroom is just perfect in the morning. So I have lots of pictures of Andrew in his pajamas in this room. It doesn't make for cute backgrounds, but the light can be just right so I feel the need to capture it.

At least he's not wearing Christmas pajamas this time.

(I like to keep Andrew in his pj's until after we eat breakfast because it's just cleaner that way. Why risk getting your cute outfit messy at breakfast? We still have all those other meals and snacks to make it through throughout the day. :))


I'm taking Andrew to my parents' tomorrow, and I'm leaving him there overnight. I'll be back to get him on Saturday afternoon so we'll be apart for about 20 hours.

This will be (by far) the longest we've ever been apart. And the first time I've left him overnight.

I know he'll be fine, and I'm sure I'll be fine, and I'm really, really looking forward to sleeping as long as I want on Saturday morning. But I'm a little sad about it too.


Next week, I'll let you know how we do.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

  • You're right, the light IS perfect, and you have an adorable subject too! I love the way his eyes stand out so much in these photos!

    I think you'll do fine too. I remember the first time I left both of my babies, and although the time leading up to it was worrisome (sp?) I was able to enjoy myself once I was away.

    Thank you so much for your kind words and condolences for the loss of my father in law as well. Things are slowly getting back to (our new) normal. :-)

    By Blogger Coneflower Ranch, At May 29, 2010 at 5:44:00 AM CDT  

  • These photos have such feeling in them, check out my 4 yr old's photography here

    By Blogger Kelly, At June 3, 2010 at 12:21:00 AM CDT  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home