Meagan Musing: "Side"

Meagan Musing

4/22/2010

"Side"

Guess what Andrew's new favorite word is? 'Side!


My parents gave him an awesome red, off-road wagon for his birthday and we've been leaving it outside on the back patio.


So every time Andrew looks out the back door he thinks we need to go outside and ride in the wagon.


He'll grab my hand and lead me to the back door. And if I don't let him go out the back, he'll turn around and take me to the front door.


I can only spend so much time out back or on the front sidewalk pulling him around in the wagon.


Really he just wants to explore the dirt and the grass and the grill on the patio and the air conditioning unit and the rocks in the flower beds.


I'm just hoping he gets this need for "outside" out of his system before it's 95 degrees here.


But that's probably not going to happen.


I think I'm going to buy a little baby pool for the summer. And I'm thinking of getting a water table like this one.


So if you're looking for us, make sure you check "'side" first. These days that's right where you'll find us. And Andrew wouldn't have it any other way.

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • Aww, I remember those days! Before we had our pool put in, and even after, my kids could spend hours in the kiddie pool (which they usually preferred)

    Love the lobster jumper! Did someone handstitch that for him?

    By Blogger Coneflower Ranch, At April 27, 2010 at 1:07:00 PM CDT  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home