Meagan Musing: Easter Weekend

Meagan Musing

4/06/2010

Easter Weekend

We had a wonderful Easter weekend. It was full of friends, family, church, eggs and cute outfits.

See?


I don't know how long he'll happily let me dress him in darling little smocked outfits, but I'm going to take advantage of it now while he can't argue with me!

I went to a Sip and See for my friend Courtney and her sweet little 8-week old baby, Reid, on Saturday morning and then Brian, Andrew and I went to our friend Will's 1st birthday party later that afternoon.

Andrew had a blast running around playing with his friends and Will's toys!

We decided to go to the 10AM sanctuary service on Sunday morning. We got to church at 9:20, dropped Andrew off in the nursery and were standing in line to enter by 9:35. And do you know we still had to sit in the overflow room?! I couldn't believe it. But it was still a wonderful service as always.

We headed out to Rockwall for a family Easter celebration after church.

We had a yummy lunch and then it was time for Easter baskets and egg hunting!










Andrew wasn't all that interested in the eggs. He was just really excited to get to play outside.


We even worked in a family picture. My cousin's 10-year-old watched the end of our photo session with my mom. He very wisely commented that it's sure difficult to get a picture with a one-year-old looking at the camera.

I'm so thankful for my family, for the Easter season, for God's love and eternal life.

I hope you, too, had a special Easter weekend.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home