Meagan Musing: At the Arboretum

Meagan Musing

4/13/2010

At the Arboretum

Our little family of three headed to the Dallas Arboretum on Saturday morning to meet some friends.

We decided to go the the Arboretum specifically to take photos of our kiddos because it is absolutely beautiful this time of year. There are so many spots to get wonderful pictures.

I was so thankful Brian was there to help me chase after Andrew because while I was busy talking to my friend Brenda Andrew kept escaping.

It was ironic because Brenda's little girl Alex didn't want to get out of her stroller. So we ended up with all of these pictures of Alex in her stroller and the back of Andrew's head.

I did manage to capture this moment:


And I love it. Dinosaur eyeballs and all.

Sweet Shot Day


{Darcy at my 3 boybarians has started a wonderful blog hop called Sweet Shot Tuesday. There are no themes and it's really easy to participate. She encourages anyone with a camera, whether it's a super fancy dSLR or a point and shoot, to participate.

So hop on over this week and join in!}

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home