Meagan Musing: Thursday, Already?

Meagan Musing

3/11/2010

Thursday, Already?

Oh my goodness, y'all. I can't believe it's already Thursday night. I've had so much to do this week, but I don't feel like I've gotten anything done, really.


Did you know that Andrew turns one next week? And we're having a party. It's a small party, but it still takes lots of planning and doing. So I'm sorry I haven't been around this week to share more cute pictures of the little guy.


He's a mischievous little fellow these days. He's not supposed to be playing with these blinds. But the light in our back room is so nice in the morning that I like to take his picture there. And if it means a little run-in with the blinds, well, I can work on discipline a little later, right?

Maybe that's part of the problem. He thinks it's funny when we tell him "no." I really do work on being consistent most of the time, but oh my word, it's time consuming. I know how important it is though so we're working on it.


But he's so much fun it's totally worth it. We ran a bunch of errands yesterday after his nap, and he was just as happy as could be. He's loving all the Easter bunnies in the stores right now.


We were at Kroger and they had one of those tall, metal displays of big bouncy balls. He got so excited when we went by it that I thought he was going to jump out of the seat in the basket. He pointed and squealed and said "ba, ba!".


Hope you're all having weeks filled with joyous squeals!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

  • Hi Meagan,

    I saw your comment on my blog the other day--thanks for hanging out there from time to time! It's nice to know you have friends and acquaintances out in the bloggy world, you know?

    Your pictures are stunning--almost as much as your little boy. :)

    By Blogger Lauren, At March 16, 2010 at 7:47:00 PM CDT  

  • the amount of times i've let benjy get away with something just to take his photo... seriously, i've lost count.

    By Anonymous sarah, At March 21, 2010 at 3:46:00 AM CDT  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home