Meagan Musing: New Look

Meagan Musing

2/18/2010

New Look

Thanks to Jamie at Designs by Jamie for my awesome new blog design! I love, love love my new header! How cute is Andrew up there?

Jamie was so easy to work with and she was fast! So thank you, Jamie!

------------------------------

We've had a fun week around here. The weather has been so nice the last few days and Andrew and I have loved getting out to enjoy it. We went for a long walk with my friend Lauren and her little girl Sophie today.

Andrew took his shoes and socks off while he was in his stroller. Then he pulled his pants up to his knees and held on to them. It was like he was trying to get as much sun on his skin as possible.

I understand the need for sun.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home