Meagan Musing: Professional Pictures

Meagan Musing

4/09/2009

Professional Pictures

A sweet local photographer came to our house on Sunday to take newborn pictures of Andrew. Melissa Darst has two little ones herself and was wonderful with our baby.

She posted a sneak peak of Andrew's pictures on her blog. I can't wait to see the rest!

I took the baby to Target all by myself today. It was a little scary. When I was ready to go I fed him and then immediately strapped him in his car seat and ran out the door. He was awake the whole time we were there just looking around and taking it all in. He started to fuss as we were walking through the parking lot to leave. Perfect timing.

I had to make the trip today because we were down to one pacifier. Fenway really likes Andrew's Soothie pacifiers and thinks they are for him. I'm not sure how we're going to stop this, but it could turn in to a real problem. I stocked up today just in case.

This is the first week I've been home alone with Andrew and it's been going pretty well so far. Most of the time he's a good baby, and he rarely cries during the day. As long as he gets fed every 2 or 3 hours he's good to go.

The evenings have been a different story. I will just say that I was very happy I remembered our swing turns around and swings front to back. But this evening he's been great. Brian and I were able to eat dinner at the same time! I sure hope we get more todays and fewer yesterdays in the weeks to come.

Don't forget to check out the adorable new pictures on Melissa's blog!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home