Meagan Musing: I'm Back

Meagan Musing

4/02/2009

I'm Back

Our Internet service has been sporadic for the last week and completely down for the last 3 days. I've been going crazy, but at least I could still check my email on my phone.

The cable guy came to fix it today and Kelsey was sweet enough to come hang out with me while he was here. Andrew was a little fussy today and has wanted to nurse all day long. So Kels grabbed Fenway and showed the repairman to the door while I sat under a blanket with the baby.

Kelsey and Matt returned from New Zealand this week. They left on March 19, just three days after Andrew was born, and got home this past Monday. They had a great time, but Kels came over to see us just as soon as they got back. I think she missed us almost as much as we missed her. I'm so glad she's back home!

Mom and I took Andrew to his two week appointment on Monday. He's back up to his birth weight plus two ounces at 8 lbs, 7 oz. I was so proud! And his cord fell off on Tuesday. He's growing up already! :)







Isn't he just adorable?

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home