Meagan Musing: Gloria's Grand Reopening

Meagan Musing

3/05/2009

Gloria's Grand Reopening

I'm now two days away from my due date, and today my doctor had me make another appointment for next Friday. He said he hates to tell people he'll see them next week, but that if he were a betting man he'd see me next week. So that was disappointing.

Our Gloria's has been closed for remodeling for the past 3 weeks, and I've been missing it terribly. It reopened today so Kelsey and I just had to go for lunch. The new patio is huge, and since it is currently 83 degrees it was a great day for outside dining. Everyone keeps telling me I need to eat spicy foods to kick start labor. Well I took it to heart and ate all the jalapenos on my plate and Kelsey's.

I don't know if it will help with labor, but I'm reminded that I'm so thankful for Prilosec.

When I'm not trying to bring on labor these days I'm watching reality television. It is so sad. I'm addicted to The Biggest Loser, American Idol, Top Chef, and The Amazing Race. Luckily TC is over so I have time to concentrate on the others. If only my DVR had more memory I could stockpile episodes to have on hand for marathon feedings if our baby ever arrives.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home