Meagan Musing: Packed

Meagan Musing

2/23/2009

Packed

I have some kind of a mental block against packing my hospital bag. My biggest hangup seems to be that I'm still using a lot of the stuff that I want to pack like my face wash and my hairdryer.

But today I started gathering the stuff I'm not using. Here's my preliminary list:

For Me:
  • Robe
  • Flip flops and socks - not to be worn together :)
  • Pillow with extra pillow case
  • Fancy lip balm for laboring moms - thanks Mom!
  • iPod & speakers
  • Sudoku book & pencil
  • Snacks for Brian
  • Overnight bag for Brian - he's in charge of this
  • Computer & power cord
  • Camera & cord
  • Cell phone charger
  • Pajamas, nursing tank and other supplies
  • Toiletries and makeup
  • Going home outfit for me - Gap yoga pants, black t-shirt and sneakers
For Baby Boy:
  • Baby book - so we can have them stamp his little feet and hand prints. That might be the only entry ever made in the book, but it'll be a great start.
  • Boppy pillow
  • Going home outfit for baby- blue sail boat shirt and pants, big blue coat sack in case it is cold outside, which isn't likely. It's supposed to be up to 83 degrees later this week, and I don't see a cold front on the way.
  • Baby hats
  • Folder for baby papers from the hospital
  • Swaddle blankets for cute pictures

What am I forgetting? Brian thinks I want to take entirely too much stuff, but I think I'll end up using everything on this list. I'm also hoping to pack strategically so that I have one bag for labor & delivery and one for recovery.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home