Wow this is two posts in a row about Brian. Usually it's just all about me. But today, in honor of Brian's 28th birthday I thought I'd tell you 28 things about him.
1. He can play the guitar very well.
2. He's wanted an electric guitar as long as I've known him, but hasn't bought one yet.
3. He's very responsible, which is probably why he still hasn't bought that electric guitar.
4. He's a history buff.
5. He likes to research stocks and investments.
6. He's a night owl and NOT a morning person.
7. He plays with Fenway for at least two hours every night after work.
8. He can do a crazy George W. Bush impersonation.
9. He's very good with kids and will make an excellent dad someday.
10. He doesn't mind going to eat Mexican food ALL THE TIME, even though it's not his favorite, but mine.
11. He's the biggest Red Sox fan I know.
12. He takes wicked long showers.
13. He can eat a whole lobster in minutes. And it's messy.
14. He's a good singer, but doesn't do it often.
15. He was on the swim team for four years at SMU even though he wasn't on scholarship.
16. He had to get up at 5:30 everyday to go to swim practice.
17. He used to try to be a morning person, what with all that swim practice.
18. He drinks funny micro-brew beers and thinks Bud Light is really boring.
19. He convinced me that recycling is a good thing to do.
20. Sometimes he's a good poker player.
21. He's very good with old people; just ask my nana.
22. He's been to Red Sox v. Yankee games in Fenway Park.
23. He picked our dog's name.
24. Fenway is Brian's first pet if you don't count his old roommate's Bull Terrier, Tex.
25. Sometimes he's good at sailing.
26. He wears pajama pants and plaid flannel shirts from the 90s, but not together.
27. He whistles very loudly.
28. He is a most wonderful husband. :)