Meagan Musing: Because you've all been wondering...

Meagan Musing

2/07/2008

Because you've all been wondering...

Yes, I did indeed I finish the puzzle. About two weeks ago, in fact. But I was embarrassed to show y'all because, well, see those puzzle shaped holes where you can see the table? My favorite hole is the snowman's face.




Who loses the only face in a 1,000 piece puzzle? Yeah, that would be me. Or it could be this cute little guy's fault.

Either way, I still think it's a pretty puzzle even if it is see-through in a few places. It is proudly displayed on my dining room table if you'd like to drop by to see it in person. But beware! It is a limited appearance. I'm saying good-bye to the Winter Wonderland after Valentine's Day -just in time to start on a new Spring puzzle. Oh, lucky Brian!

Labels:

3 Comments:

  • The puzzle is great! We are currently house-hunting and I am pushing for formal dining room space. Some might say that it's not totally practical to spend precious square feet for a room that doesn't get much use but... now I can tell Aaron we can do puzzles on the dining room table. What a selling point!

    Totally random question- a friend and I are thinking of going to Dallas this spring for some shopping and spa time. Is there a fun spa that you enjoy going to for massages, facials, or even just a good mani/pedi? We saw that there is a Red Door spa which would be fun to say you've been to, but I wonder if the treatments are worth the price or if you're paying for the Elizabeth Arden name? Any suggestions for spa and even hotel would be appreciated!

    By Blogger Emily, Aaron, Caleb, and Harper, At February 7, 2008 at 5:12:00 PM CST  

  • The puzzle is very pretty and Fenway looks adorable but guilty! The weather has been CRAZY. My daughter wants to know what season it is and I just have to explain that we are in Texas and seasons are relative (except summer of course).
    ~Erin

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At February 11, 2008 at 12:39:00 PM CST  

  • Fenway did it! I saw him eat the snowman's face...he was thirsty...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At February 19, 2008 at 12:55:00 AM CST  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home