Meagan Musing: Getting Lost

Meagan Musing

1/31/2008

Getting Lost

I have an addiction, and I will freely admit it. I am crazy about TV. And poor Brian has to endure my crazy fascination with all things Primetime. But the one show he will watch every week without complaint is Lost.

We started at the very beginning, and now... it's back! Lost fans, this is what we've all been waiting for. It's supposed to be a cold and windy day here in Big-D, so Brian and I are going to hunker down, eat some soup and get Lost!

Last we left our fearsome friends they were ripe with the prospect of rescue, but we now know, from a few strategic fast-forwards, that getting off the island may not be all it's cracked up to be.

I'm sure the Lost season premier won't be nearly as thrilling as the Republican presidential debate we watched last night in this writer-free TV season, but somehow we'll muster through. :)

Labels:

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home