Meagan Musing: Blue Monday

Meagan Musing

1/14/2008

Blue Monday

  • Damn my Dallas Cowboys. They were thisclose to making it to the NFC Championship. I wouldn't mind a bit if Patrick Crayton and Roy Williams became Oakland Raiders over the summer.

  • My mouse is very twitchy and all over the place today. I've already changed the batteries and pushed the green buttons on both the mouse and its receiver to no avail. Do wireless mouses just wear out eventually?

  • Speaking of rodents, my co-worker's wife called today. She'd been rabbit sitting for her neighbors' 15(!) year old rabbit while they were away. She went to check on him this morning, and the poor thing had passed on to rabbit heaven. On her watch, no less. She thought it was a very lousy way to start the week.

  • On a brighter note, American Idol starts tomorrow. They say it's bigger and better than ever. We shall see, but I'm ready for something new on TV. I'm also very grateful for my X-Files DVDs. There is a limit to how many hours of American Idol and Project Runway you can watch before your husband threatens to run away from home.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

  • Hi Meagan,
    Thanks for stopping by my blog!
    Who in the world has a 15-yr old rabbit?!
    And I am all about Project Runway. We don't have Bravo right now and I'm having serious withdrawals.

    By Blogger Lauren, At January 16, 2008 at 7:57:00 PM CST  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home