Meagan Musing: Dress for the Day: Sweater Dress & Booties

Meagan Musing

11/07/2012

Dress for the Day: Sweater Dress & Booties

I finally settled on a pair of booties, and when they arrived last week I couldn't wait to wear them.

So Saturday I was heading out with my sister and a few friends for a little shopping and a girls lunch, and I decided it was the perfect occasion for booties and a black sweater dress.


And it totally would have been if it were actually fall here in Dallas.

My feet almost burned up in my hot little boots.


I might look comfortable here, but don't be fooled. You just can't see the sweat trickling down my back.

So here's my #dressfortheday tip: Also remember to dress for the weather. Amen.


<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Linking Up:



Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home