Meagan Musing: Dress For the Day: Red Cords & a Scarf

Meagan Musing

10/31/2012

Dress For the Day: Red Cords & a Scarf

So y'all know I'm a big believer in getting dressed every day.

I like putting on real pants and cute shoes. It just makes me feel good, productive and sometimes a little sassy.

Even if I'm going to spend the day on the floor with Andrew and twelve superheros I'd like to look put together doing it.

This does not mean I'm wearing heels and dress pants every day. Quite the contrary. I ditched my daily heels for flats after Andrew was born, and I haven't looked back. But rockin' my comfy clothes doesn't mean I can't look stylish.

WEB_IMG_9901

Clothes can totally set the tone for your day and to that end, I'm joining in with Abby and her series dress for the day you want, not the one that's trying to have you.

I'm certainly not a fashion blogger, but I can share a few of my favorite outfits with y'all and hopefully encourage you to add just a touch of fun to the same ol' same ol'.

Both kids go to school on Tuesdays so I have to get them packed and out the door in the morning.

Most school days I get ready in the morning before I drop them off. Then I'm free to spend my one kid-free morning getting stuff done and not worrying about showering and getting dressed. 

I was in a big hurry, but I still thought about what I wanted to wear for the day. I was going to run errands, work from home, play with the kids outside.

WEB_IMG_9904

These red cords are really comfortable, but way more snazzy than jeans. The white shirt is a favorite this season - I have it in three colors.

WEB_IMG_9910

And the animal print scarf pulled it all together with my favorite brown flats.

WEB_IMG_9908

That's it. No fuss, but still fun and put together. You don't have to be frumpy to be comfy!

WEB_RedCords

What kind of day are you dressing for?

#dressfortheday



<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>












Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home