Meagan Musing: Have a Refreshing Summer

Meagan Musing

5/29/2012

Have a Refreshing Summer

I hope you all had a wonderful Memorial Day! We had a great time hanging out with family at the lake, swimming and boating and barbecuing. In fact we had so much fun and played so hard this weekend that Monday was spent lying on the couch watching Cars, hoping for bedtime. Ha!

So now that Memorial Day has come and gone it's officially summer. Whoa...this year is flying by!

But I know some people have to go back to school this week to finish up, and I thought I'd try to make your last-minute end of the school year teacher gifts a little easier to put together.

Remember how much I love these cups?


Well, I was inspired by Pinterest to give Andrew's sweet teachers one. But I wanted to change up the flag a bit and personalize it.

So I came up with these:


They were so cute and his teachers just loved them.

And today I'm sharing the printable flag with you! I added a bunch of tiny flowers to the design and removed the personalization.


I think any teacher would be thrilled with these cups!


You can download the JPEG file here.

-----------------------------------

One of my local blogging friends Cynthia at Oh So Pinteresting posted today about the best way to clean the straws on your cups. I hadn't really thought about it, but they can be a little tricky to get completely clean. You will definitely want to check it out!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home