Meagan Musing: Summer Sponsor Swap

Meagan Musing

5/25/2012

Summer Sponsor Swap


I've decided to try a sponsor swap. I have no idea how it will work or if I'll keep it up or if any of you fabulous readers will be interested, but I'd like to give it a shot. For the summer.

It'll be like a summer love. If it works out that's awesome and totally cool, and if not, I'll know it was just a fling. :)

So, send me an email (meaganmusing@ymail.com) if you'd like to swap buttons! I'm looking forward to it!

(The fine print: I'd like to share the love with other blogs that have similar points of view or voice if you will: other moms who love photography, their children and all things pretty. And if you're not a mom, that's okay, too.)



Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home