Meagan Musing: Neighborhood Hydrangeas

Meagan Musing

5/17/2012

Neighborhood Hydrangeas

Hydrangeas are my absolute favorite flower.

I love that they're made up of little teeny tiny individual blooms.

I love that their colors are so varied.

WEB_IMG_4922

And I love that they last for a long, long time when cut and well cared for.

WEB_IMG_4939

I've been driving by these hydrangeas in my neighborhood for days and this morning I just had to stop.

WEB_IMG_4924

WEB_IMG_4930

I have no idea who lives in the house with the beautiful hydrangeas. There was a truck in the driveway when I stopped. I wondered if someone would come out to ask what in the world are you doing??.

But no one came outside. Whew.

WEB_IMG_4927

Surely they would have thought it was perfectly normal for me to be snapping photos of their beautiful blooms. Right?

Linking up:


Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home