Meagan Musing: Baby Boy Sip 'n See

Meagan Musing

5/06/2012

Baby Boy Sip 'n See

I was so happy to help host a sip 'n see for my good friend Kelli's new baby boy, Jude, on Saturday.

I had lots of great co-hosts and basically only had to get my house ready and make one dish. It was my kind of party!

We decided on a blue elephants theme to coordinate with his nursery. It was darling.

WEB_IMG_4732

I made the banner in Photoshop and printed it on card stock - so easy and super cute! (Is anyone interested in a tutorial? I'm going to try to write one soon.)

WEB_IMG_4724

WEB_IMG_4768

One of the hostesses ordered the cupcakes from a bakery north of town and they were beyond adorable. They were some of the cutest I've seen and they were good too! :)

WEB_IMG_4734

WEB_IMG_4739

We had an eclectic brunch menu with breakfast casseroles, snickerdoodle bread, fruit and chicken salad. It was all really tasty. (How cute are those elephant punches? We had super crafty hostesses!)

Another hostess brought her beautiful drink dispensers with lemonade and mimosa punch.

WEB_IMG_4741

WEB_IMG_4742

Which one do you think we finished off? :)

WEB_IMG_2873

I made coordinating water bottle labels and they might have been my favorite part of the decor. My sweet friend Suzie taped the labels to the bottles for me.

See? I had so much help. It was awesome.

WEB_IMG_4745_Edit1

The guest of honor. He was so sleepy and cuddly. He barely made a peep through the whole party. Can you have baby fever when you already have an eight month old baby? Probably, that would be crazy. But two month old babies are just about the most wonderful thing in the world. I want to smoosh those cheeks.

I am so bad about taking pictures at parties! I didn't even get a shot of his beautiful mama. I talk too much and forget to get out my camera. Does that happen to you or are you the one getting all the guests together for a group picture?

What a fun, fun party! Now someone else needs to have another baby so we can do it again. :)

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home