Meagan Musing: Family Days

Meagan Musing

5/15/2012

Family Days

I have a really great sister.

She's one of the nicest people you'll ever meet.

WEB_IMG_4816

It's true.

And we're so lucky that she and her family live just a few blocks from us. My eighteen month old nephew, Reid, and Andrew are already buddies.

And Reid thinks Caroline is so funny: "baby!"

It's super cute.

WEB_IMG_4808

My parents live about forty minutes from us and have a great pool which is awesome since Andrew and Reid love to swim.

WEB_IMG_4800

WEB_IMG_4804

All winter Andrew's been counting down the days 'till summer and pool weekends with Mimi and Papa Jack.

WEB_IMG_4815

I love that Reid is old enough to play with Andrew. By the end of the summer he'll be talking up a storm, even more than he is now. I can't wait to hear what he has to say!

WEB_IMG_4794

Having family close by is such a blessing. They're there when you need help, and they're there for afternoon playdates. I love that our kids are going to grow up together. And I'm sure they'll be great friends!

Do you have family close? Do you get to see them often?

Linking up:
Joshua's Photo Party
Wordless Wednesday @ Project Alicia

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home