Meagan Musing: Mother's Day Baseball

Meagan Musing

5/14/2012

Mother's Day Baseball

So I've decided my Mother's Days are going to be all about sports from now on...

Last year for Mother's Day we went the Mavs' playoff game and beat the Lakers by about 32 points. This year my family headed out to Arlington for the Rangers game vs. the Angels and we beat them 13 to 6 and got to see a grand slam.

We're clearly good luck!

WEB_IMG_2983

Last night's weather was just perfect for baseball. We really couldn't have asked for anything better considering it's the middle of May and it can often be super hot and muggy already. But not last night. It was crisp and breezy and even a little cool.

WEB_IMG_2976
Original family four.

WEB_IMG_2974
With the boys.

Our seats were awesome, right behind home plate. I'd never sat that close before and it made the game completely different. We were much more a part of it all, and it made it way easier to stay involved in the game.

WEB_IMG_2988

There were beers and peanuts.

WEB_IMG_2978

And lots of laughs.

WEB_IMG_2999

Earlier in the day my kiddos gave me a sweet, sweet card.

WEB_IMG_2973

And Brian detailed my car.

WEB_IMG_2963

They're the best. I felt so blessed and surrounded by love.

I hope your Mother's Day was a wonderful celebration whether you spent the day with your kids or with your own mom.

And if you spent your day missing your mom or longing to be a mom I pray you found peace and comfort knowing that so many were thinking of you yesterday.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home