Meagan Musing: Living Abundantly

Meagan Musing

5/21/2012

Living Abundantly

Look who is thisclose to walking on her own!

WEB_IMG_4996

She only needs to hold on to my finger and off she'll go. And she's pretty proud of herself too. She wants to make sure you're watching her and if you say "good job Caroline!" she claps for you.

I was looking back through some of my posts from the beginning of the year, and I read that I'd said one of my goals for 2012 was to focus on life.

I thought, huh, that was a really silly thing to say. What else would I be focusing on? But then I gave it some more thought. Brian and I had recently discussed that there are people who let life just happen to them rather than taking charge and living the life that they desire.

I want to be one of those take charge kind of people.

WEB_IMG_4995

One my favorite scriptures is John 10:10. Jesus says I come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.

How thankful I am that we have the opportunity to live abundantly!

WEB_IMG_5005

My life right now is full of laundry and dirty diapers and bathtime and dirty floors. But it's also full of popsicles on the back porch and Nick Jr. dance parties, precious first steps and snuggles.

WEB_IMG_4997

This season of my life is full of opportunities to live abundantly. I'm going to seize them and revel in them.

Photobucket



Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home