Meagan Musing: Thirty-two

Meagan Musing

1/03/2012

Thirty-two

Twice now I've been 32 weeks pregnant, but today is the first time I've been 32 years old. It seems very, ahem, mature.

WEB_IMG_2095_Edit1

Today was my first full day alone with the kids since before Christmas. We were all sad to see Brian go back to work.

So I've spent my birthday doing laundry, nursing the baby, and building lego houses while enjoying all my facebook birthday messages. My friends are so great!

WEB_IMG_1988_Edit1

Also, this little girl's first tooth popped through today; her bottom right. She's a drooling, snotty mess, poor thing.

Andrew found the peanut butter cups and ate about 10 of them. Oops.

My family is taking me out for a birthday celebration Friday night. Yay!

Labels: , ,

8 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home