Meagan Musing: iPhone Photo Update

Meagan Musing

12/30/2011

iPhone Photo Update

When my dad was in first or second grade he came down with the chicken pox on the first day of his Spring Break.

He recovered just in time to make it to school on their first day back after vacation.

I kind of feel like that's what happened to us this week. I've been sick, Andrew's been sick and even poor Caroline hasn't been 100%. Luckily Brian seems to have dodged the bullet.

I had thought we'd get so much done this week and we had some fun stuff planned, but I've barely made a dent in my to-do list.

I've tried to power through and I'm in the middle of a serious get rid of everything we don't need mission. Wish me luck. Our house is so dang full of stuff that it's going to drive me insane.

Now, on with the photos.

IMG_1375

So this was a funny story - or not. It took a long, long time to clean that one up. And we didn't make any cinnamon rolls this Christmas.

IMG_1384

Wrap, wrap, wrap.

IMG_1390

Merry Christmas!

IMG_1393

So we let Andrew watch parts of Elf and he loved it! I think this will be a new family tradition.

IMG_1394

My new slippers from my sister.

IMG_1397

Doing a little editing. I still have so much to do!

IMG_1401

On the road to Houston to see family. This day marked Andrew's first trip to a public bathroom. And Brian took him because I was nursing the baby. Y'all, this might be the best ever reason to breastfeed.

IMG_1418

And we made it back home. I love this view of Dallas.

IMG_1425

This might be my favorite photo of the two of them yet. And Andrew asked me to take it!

I had a Blurb book made of all my Instagrams over the last three months and I'm in love. They made it so easy, linking straight to your Instagram account.

It's been so fun to look at these little glimpses into our daily happenings in print.

Happy and Healthy New Year to you all!

xoxo

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home