Meagan Musing: Andrew Lately

Meagan Musing

1/09/2012

Andrew Lately

It's after 10PM and I feel like I'm sitting down for the first time since I got out of bed.

Today was a full-on mothering day, but it was good!

WEB_IMG_2058

Andrew is at such an awesome stage. He loves to love on his sister, he loves to love on his daddy and me. He even loves on Fenway, lucky dog.

He seems so, so grown up to me now - like a little boy, not much of a toddler anymore. I know I'll look back at this time and think he really was still such a baby, but for now, he's practically grown.

He gets his own ice water out of the refrigerator door, puts the peanut butter on his waffle, potties on the potty! (More about that in a later post.) This morning he even turned Mickey on on the TV with very little help from me.

We went to dinner on Friday night at a very grown-up restaurant to celebrate my birthday. I got a sitter for Caroline and chose to take Andrew with us. I really like him! And he's fun.

He stayed up until 11PM that night and hadn't had a nap. I thought for sure he'd crash, but he never did. Finally he looked at us and said, "I think I'll go upstairs and get my blankie now." Ha!

So today we were together from 8AM till he finally went to bed at 9PM. He didn't even have quiet time in his room. He starts back at MDO tomorrow after a three week break. I'm looking forward to the short break, but I will miss him, just a little bit.

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

  • he is so darn cute! my kids are night owls too. Especially the girl!! Enjoy the return to MDO!

    By Blogger Colleen, At January 10, 2012 at 8:42:00 AM CST  

  • There is always a special bond and love between a mother and son. It is a special kind of love that never goes away. Treasure these days.

    By Anonymous Mary Ann, At January 10, 2012 at 3:32:00 PM CST  

  • In the family has two cats, a male mother. Male calling "meow meow", a year old. Female calling "mew mew", over three years old. One day's, "mew mew" discovered that the son hides secretly in the balcony smokes, made the smog winds around, "mew mew" does not like smelling the smoke taste very much, was angry. It rises with a spring, stretches out the cat fingernail, simply agily asks the price with no intention of buying the son hand's in smoke in the Newport Cigarettes Official Website. "meow meow" follows close on after that rushes pulls randomly treads randomly, smoke immediately "horrible to look at".

    The son loved dearly said that 10 dollar Newports foods, then. I said that get what one deserves, the family has "the no-smoking bodyguard", looked that you also dare to pull out. Your small age learned to smoke, the health does not want! Son argument: "I also knew that smokes not well, but others non-for me, therefore" I said: "I knew that therefore you were afterward left, right has drawn up rightly? Finally has become the custom, became addicted rightly Newport Cigarettes? I also knew that from the very beginning you take the pocket money to buy the hard packing, afterward the scale came up, bought the processed foods, right? This may not be good, starting today, you must stop smoking." The son said: "everybody knew that stops smoking difficultly. Some people abstained the innumerable inferior Marlboro Lights

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At January 11, 2012 at 12:26:00 AM CST  

  • So sweet! Love that photo, too!

    By Blogger Unknown, At January 12, 2012 at 9:20:00 PM CST  

  • They definitely get more fun to hang out with as they get older! ;) The 7 YO and I have these great conversations these days...

    By Blogger Unknown, At January 13, 2012 at 1:39:00 PM CST  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home