Meagan Musing: Ten on Ten - November

Meagan Musing

11/10/2011

Ten on Ten - November

I decided to participate in Ten on Ten today. I've been inspired by Brooke's Ten on Ten posts before so I thought I'd give it a try and it was so fun to document our day.

The idea is to take a picture every hour for ten consecutive hours on the 10th day of the month.

I forgot to start early though so my first photo is from 11AM while Andrew was at Mother's Day Out.

WEB_IMG_9521_Edit1

Little Caroline photo shoot.

WEB_IMG_9562

I was in a hurry to play with some of my new One Willow Presets.

WEB_IMG_9574

In the Mail!

WEB_IMG_9583

Picking him up from MDO.

WEB_IMG_9590

A neighborhood tree.

WEB_CupcakeComposite

Cupcakes with Andrew.

WEB_IMG_9614

This guy's been hanging out in our kitchen all fall.

WEB_IMG_9617

Studying her feet while brother takes a bath.

WEB_IMG_9624

UPS delivery. A party invite I designed for a friend last week.

WEB_IMG_9639

And they're in bed.

This was so fun! I'm definitely going to do it again next month. I need to remember to start a little earlier in the day next time.

ten on ten button

Labels: , , ,

12 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home