Meagan Musing: Fall Color

Meagan Musing

11/10/2011

Fall Color

My life is pretty focused on the little people in my house right now. But on a rainy Monday the baby slept and the toddler had some quiet room time, leaving me with just a moment to grab my macro lens and run to the backyard.

WEB_IMG_9412_Edit1

So fall around here is pretty green.

Our leaves just started changing this week, and even still there's not much fall color out there.

We've already planted our pansies that will last us through the winter.

WEB_PansyComposite

WEB_IMG_9435

I love pansies. I love looking out the back window and seeing all the pretty color even when it's chilly and dark.

WEB_IMG_9437

But we do have some fall color.

WEB_FenceComposite

This is the ivy growing over our back fence which is in desperate need of some mending. It makes for pretty pictures though. :)

WEB_IMG_9432

Just a hint of fall, hidden in with summer.

All these photos were edited with new (to me) Lightroom presets from One Willow. I'm usually a Photoshop girl but I wanted to try some Lightroom editing. What do you think?

Photobucket

Labels: ,

16 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home