Meagan Musing: Caroline's Rolls

Meagan Musing

10/17/2011

Caroline's Rolls

Happy Monday morning from Caroline!

WEB_IMG_8655_Edit1
Tickled Pink Challenge!


We had such a fun weekend - my sister and dear friends threw us a beautiful sip and see on Saturday morning and then we packed up and headed out to my parents' place at the lake.

Andrew and Brian got one last swimming session in for the summer and we enjoyed some beautiful football and baseball watching weather.

I have lots of fun photos to edit, but for now I wanted to show you Caroline's leg rolls.

She's two months old now, and she seems to have caught up from her itty-bitty start. We go in tomorrow for her 2-month doctor visit and I can't wait to see how much she weighs. She's much chunkier than Andrew was at this age, that's for sure.

Apparently she's a very efficient nurser. :)

Happy Monday y'all!

Labels: ,

11 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home