Meagan Musing: Fall Style

Meagan Musing

10/19/2011

Fall Style

Ah fall. My favorite time of year to add to my wardrobe.

And this year I just happen to have a very good excuse to go shopping. I need new post-baby clothes! I'm still about 8 pounds away from my pre-baby weight, but I'm happy that most of my clothes are fitting already. Some are a little snug, but they're certainly wearable. (Maybe I shouldn't though??).

I'm a big believer in getting dressed (with makeup on and everything) every day. It just works for me to at least put on jeans and a cute top. I feel more productive, and if someone asks me out to dinner at the last minute I'm ready to go - bonus!

I am home most of the week though so I do have my yoga pants days every once in a while, but I try to keep them to a minimum.

So, what's on my fall wardrobe want list?

Lots of comfy, chunky sweaters.

JCrew


I love the texture and the layered look here.

These are my favorite jeans and have been for a while.

Citizens of Humanity


They're great with flats or boots, or heels I guess, but my heel wearing days are few and far between.

I also really love cardigans over flowy tops. I think I may have mentioned my cardigan obsession a time or two. I love how versatile they are. Here is a very pretty one from Banana. I love those shoulders.

Banana Republic


Most days I wear flats. They get lots and lots of use so they need to be comfortable and versatile. I usually go with a gold or a beige, something I can wear with browns or blacks. But I'm also always on the lookout for a good black flat.

WEB_FlatsQuad2
Tory Burch Flat, Calvin Klein Flat, MICHAEL Flat


They can be a little spendy if you're going to wear them every day for a year, right? :)

I also want a pair of brown riding boots to wear with jeans and long sweaters.

Zappos


So, that's my look for fall. I also have a few more looks and ideas on my Pinterest board.

I just need it to cool down a bit so I can actually wear a chunky sweater. And then I need to go shopping - without my children. :)

Labels:

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home