Meagan Musing: Scavanger Hunt Sunday

Meagan Musing

6/26/2011

Scavanger Hunt Sunday

I finally decided to join the scavenger hunt challenge at Ashley's blog. I don't know if I'll be able to keep it up every week, but this week's prompts really encouraged me so I thought I'd give it a shot.

{Windows/Doors}
WEB_IMG_6266_Edit1

These doors lead to the back yard at my sister's place. In the spring they often leave them open to really bring the outside in.

{Eyelashes}
WEB_IMG_6329_Edit1

Oh, if only had my son's eyelashes. I wouldn't be such a slave to eye makeup. I hope my little girl gets them too.

{Paint}
WEB_IMG_6207_Edit1

This old, run-down garage is right next to my local Sonic. The bright yellow paint has always stood out to me.

{Leaf Veins}
WEB_IMG_6338_Edit1

A leaf at dusk with my 100mm. I love the creamy background.

{Faceless Portrait}
WEB_IMG_6149_Edit1

I shared this one earlier this week, but it's perfect for this prompt. I love this bathing suit, and I really wish I looked like that right about now! :)

This was fun!

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home