Meagan Musing: You Capture - Pretty

Meagan Musing

5/26/2011

You Capture - Pretty

I had a lot of fun getting these pretty images this week. I'd hoped we'd have more in our pretty baby girl nursery to share, but we're a long way from finished there.

So I grabbed my camera yesterday evening right before a big storm rolled in.

WEB_IMG_5518_Edit1

I loved the way the light was bouncing off the edges of this ivy on our fence.

WEB_IMG_5514_Edit2

And this is one of our magnolia blooms. I've never had a magnolia tree before, and I didn't realize how short-lived their pretty blooms are. They're so soft and fragile.

It was super windy since the storm was blowing in and Andrew didn't like that at all. I snapped this one right before he said, "it's too windy here!".

WEB_IMG_5527

And we do have a little bit of our nursery finished.

WEB_ChandelierComposition

This is our pretty new chandelier for baby girl's room. Our walls are Behr Light French Gray and the ceiling is a soft pink, Behr Pastel China. You can see both colors in the photos.

I'm so happy with the paint colors and with the chandelier. The room is really starting to come together.

Check out more great shots at I Should Be Folding Laundry.

Photobucket

Labels: , , ,

12 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home