Meagan Musing: You Capture - Busy

Meagan Musing

5/18/2011

You Capture - Busy

We were playing outside on Sunday afternoon after church enjoying our beautiful, unseasonably cool May weather, when Andrew decided he'd sing a song for us.

Y'all he's just so busy, which happens to be the photo challenge at Folding Laundry this week.

He was standing in his wagon, singing and dancing and keeping us extremely entertained.

WEB_SingingComposite

We laugh at him with him a lot.

This afternoon we decided to get the pirate water table out for the first time this season.

WEB_IMG_5408_Edit1

So busy concentrating on the water.

WEB_IMG_5395_Edit1

"I'm cleaning it mama!"

WEB_IMG_5382_Edit1

Whew...he keeps me busy. I hope I can keep up these next few weeks.

*My favorite photos from the water table last summer are in this post. Oh, where does the time go? Seriously, he looks like such a baby! Sigh.

Check out more great shots at I Should Be Folding Laundry.

Photobucket

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home