Meagan Musing: This Week

Meagan Musing

10/20/2010

This Week

I haven't had any time to blog this week because I've been watching the Texas Rangers play baseball every night. I'm really a football fan, but I usually watch a little baseball in October especially if the Red Sox are playing.

But this year - this year! - our Rangers are beating the Yankees and are one game away from getting to the World Series for the first time ever.

As I said on Facebook the other day: A Dallas team has advanced in the playoffs. It's a sports miracle!

I was able to step away from the baseball frenzy on Monday afternoon to meet my mom's group girls at the park with dressed-up kiddos.

WEB_IMG_0664

They were so darling and really did a good job of looking at the camera and sitting in the same general area for about 30 seconds.

Today is my sister's due date. But no sign of baby yet. I had to take her picture today to document the occasion:

WEB_IMG_8480-40Weeks

I think she's the smallest 40-week pregnant girl I've ever seen. I thought about going back and looking for my due date photo, but that would be a little scary for you all. You're welcome.

And finally, to make this post even more random, I want to tell you about one of my favorite products right now and then ask you a completely unrelated question.

I went to Bath and Body Works for the first time in ages last week and bought a few fall-scented soaps. One of them is their Creamy Pumpkin and I can't recommend it enough. It's like washing your hands with pumpkin bread, only much cleaner.

And finally, I have the hardest time coming up with lunches to send to MDO with Andrew. I started out sending turkey, cheese and crackers, but then he stopped eating the turkey.

His lunch needs to meet a few criteria: It should be something that doesn't need to be heated, it should be easy for him to eat and it shouldn't be very messy because I don't want them to have to clean him up too much.

So I started sending pasta, but surely there's something else I'm just not thinking of.

Please send me your toddler MDO lunch ideas!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

  • I feel your pain over the MDO lunches. We're having this problem with Eli as well. As soon as I come up with a brilliant idea, I'll let you know! =)

    By Blogger Unknown, At October 20, 2010 at 11:47:00 PM CDT  

  • Love, love the picture of the playgroup! Poor green dinosaur, there must be a story there!

    I'm glad your Rangers are doing well because, well, they are playing the Yankees who dashed our World Series dreams last year. I can't believe the slump the Phillies are in right now...Don't get me started on the Giants.

    Anyway, here's hoping you'll be an auntie soon!

    By Blogger Coneflower Ranch, At October 21, 2010 at 1:17:00 PM CDT  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home