Meagan Musing: It's Hot, Hot, Hot

Meagan Musing

7/15/2010

It's Hot, Hot, Hot

Most months out of the year I am thrilled to live in Dallas.  July is not one of those months.  It is just so hot here, and we're stuck in this weird hot and humid weather pattern.  Usually in July it's just hot, but this year it's like we've moved to Houston.

So Andrew and I haven't gotten outside to play very much recently.  I should get us out of the house first thing in the morning, but I really like to get up and shower before Andrew's out of bed, and once I've showered there's no way I'm going to go spend time outside because then I'd need to shower again.  Way to sacrifice for my child, huh?

Day7_Andrew_Web

Here he says, "Hey Mom, I really want to go play in the water hose! Why haven't you bought me a kiddie pool yet?? I don't think it's that hot and miserable outside!".

Andrew_Blue_2_Web

Andrew_Blue_1_Web

Hope y'all are staying cool-ish!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

  • It's winter here now, but Australia gets very hot in summer...it's hard when it gets too hot outdoors! Kiddie pools are great but sometimes the sun can get too hot for them as well..we also have water restrictions in place here (due to drought) - can't even use hoses for sprinklers like we had as children! Alison

    By Anonymous Melbourne Mumma, At July 16, 2010 at 12:25:00 AM CDT  

  • It's been hot & humid here (PA) for the past few weeks, ugh! Our heat & humidity didn't hold a candle to what we felt when we were in Virginia last week, OMG, it was like being in a steam room!

    By Blogger Coneflower Ranch, At July 19, 2010 at 7:31:00 AM CDT  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home