Meagan Musing: Party Party!

Meagan Musing

1/31/2010

Party Party!

Mom, Dad and Matt and Kelsey hosted a wonderful joint 30th birthday party for Brian and me on Saturday night. I turned 30 on January 3rd and Brian will turn 30 on February 17 so we split the difference and had a 30 + 30 on 30 party.

And what a party it was!

My family really knows how to throw a party. So many special people were there to help us celebrate. We were especially thankful for our family who came in from out of town. It meant so much to us to have them there. So if you were there, thank you for coming. We had a excellent time and hope you did, too!

The party was at times ten cellars so we had great wine and great food, too. Mom put together picture boards for us with pictures from our individual babyhoods to recent family photos with Andrew. I loved looking at Brian as an adorable toddler and thinking about what Andrew's going to look like in a year or two.

It was also cool to see pictures from when Brian and I first started dating in 2001. It wasn't that long ago, but we looked so young. Really? We looked like that? I have to say, I think we look better now at 30 than we did at 21. I think we look much more, ahem, mature, but it seems to fit us. I don't think I'll be saying the same thing at 40. :)

Mom brought her camera, but I left mine at home. The only problem with having a big dSLR camera is that it's a pain to carry it around so it stayed behind last night. I'll try to share some pictures from the party when she shares them with me.

Since I don't have any pictures from the party, here are some cute Andrew pictures instead.










When do they stop trying to put everything in their mouths?

Hope y'all had a great weekend!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home